Katz Law represents those injured by the negligence of others. Our years of courtroom experience and our state-of-the-art preparation puts our clients on a level playing field with the insurance companies we are fighting. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost, and our results prove it.
The attorneys at Katz Law specialize in injuries resulting from the following:
- Auto & Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Elder Abuse
- Wrongful Death
Involved in an accident? Katz Law can help.
Accidents tend to result in fear and frustration, leading to a host of questions such as: Who will pay for my injuries? Who will pay for the damage to my property? Who will pay for my medical bills? Will I be compensated for my pain and suffering? Should I contact the insurance company independently? Can I seek reimbursement for my lost wages? The experienced and aggressive attorneys at Katz Law are here to ensure that you obtain the compensation and relief that you deserve. Since our attorneys only get paid if your claim is successfully resolved, there is little incentive for you to worry about obtaining effective relief.
Why should Katz Law handle your personal injury matter?
- The insurance companies and the perpetrator of the accident willtake you more seriously when you are represented by counsel.
- You will have experienced attorneys working by your side who are knowledgeable about the laws, and the time limitations, that could prevent you from recovering for your injuries or financial loss. Likewise, the attorneys at Katz Law will negotiate a settlement on your behalf. If settlement negotiations fail, our attorneys know the “ins-and-outs” of the legal system, and will litigate your case rapidly and effectively should the need arise. The ability and willingness of an attorney to litigate a personal injury matter may persuade the insurance companies to settle at a higher amount.
- Retaining an attorney will put you at an even playing field with large insurance companies who have plentiful attorneys and resources by their side.
- An attorney will do the hard work for you, so that you can recover for your injuries and resume a normal life after an accident.
- An attorney will be your advocate and will be by your side while negotiating with the defense and the insurance companies. Should a need arise, the attorney will be by your side through any legal proceedings that are initiated in Court, and will advocate on your behalf before the judge, jury and other attorneys, making sure that your side of the story is heard so that your recovery is maximized.
- We have a “no fees, unless we win” policy, which means that you will not pay a penny to Katz Law for your personal injury case until you recover money for the injuries you sustained. Once you recover money, Katz Law will obtain a percentage of this recovery as fees for all the hard work done on your case. In other words, when retaining Katz Law, you are not at a risk of having to spend attorneys’ fees without the certainty of recovery. Call Katz Law now at (844) KATZ-LAW to take advantage of our “no fees, unless we win” policy.
If you or someone you know is the victim of any type of injury due to the fault of another, do not hesitate to contact Katz Law now!